Here’s what you need:
- Yellow Worsted-Weight Yarn
- 4-inch Embroidery Hoop (you can find at any craft store. I bought mine at Joann Fabrics for 75 cents using my 40% off coupon)
- Measure and cut 42 strands of yarn to 36 inches (3 yards each)
- Tie a short piece of yarn around the middle to bundle the yarn
- Place the center of the bundle on the inner ring of the embroidery hoop, spreading out the yarn so that it covers most of the ring
- Fit the loosened outer ring over the inner ring to secure the yarn, and tighten the hoop’s screw
- Flip the hoop over and let the yarn lay over the hoop
- Add Ribbon and Braid the yarn to desired length
- Tie ribbons around the yarn at the base of the hoop and the end of the braid (I cut the bottom yarn at the end of the braid to even it out…my lengths weren’t exactly 36 inches)
- Hang the hoop from its tightening screw and add your hair clips.
p.s. I LOVED the new Tangled movie!
shout out to: Family Fun